This web site (“Web Site”) is managed by Nylex. For each visitor, our Web server automatically recognizes and stores their IP address/Domain name combination. Activating blocking technology such as turning cookie off may lead to a limited experience of our functionality and services requested. We may also combine your IP Address/Domain name combination with other information which you provide us. These information may be derived from sources such as the email you send us, registeriation details, feedback form, customer survey, competitions and customer support.
Collection of Personal Data and other user information
The data collected during your visit may be used for (1) providing customer support for Nylex products, (2) reviewing to improve the Web Site contents or layout, (3) conducting surveys, (4) marketing activities related to Nylex products and services.
For the purposes described above, our company may share the information with third parties we deem appropriate to fulfill the above mentioned purposes. However, in such case, we will endeavor to ensure that the recipients do not use it for any purpose other than the limited purpose determined by us within the scope of your consent. Moreover, We do not rent or sell your personal information to any third party (unless as part of the sale of our entire assets or sale of our business as a going concern).
For example, we request information when you:
- Register as a member of our online community;
- Register a product warranty;
- Complete a survey;
- Participate in a contest or other promotional offer;
- Subscribe to a newsletter or mailing list;
- Apply for employment in NylexThe Site may contain links to other web sites (the “Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Nylex and Nylex is not responsible for any Linked Sites. Consequently, the information you provide there will not follow the Nylex Privacy Statement.
- By submitting your information to us, you are consenting to the uses we have described above. Nylex will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Despite this, we do not guarantee 100% security for the information due to the vulnerability of internet technology. Therefore we cannot be responsible for event arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.